What does it do?
Avène Thermal Spring Water originates as rain. However, the 40-year journey through the Cevennes Mountain aquifer produces thermal spring water ideally suited for the care and management of sensitive skin.
It gradually becomes infused with trace elements and silicates, achieving a perfectly balanced mineral composition ideal for sensitive skin. Avène soothes, softens, and restores skin’s natural balance. Over 300 stringent biological, pharmacological and clinical studies have clearly demonstrated the skin-healing and soothing benefits of Avène Thermal Spring Water. Even beyond sensitive skin treatment, this therapy has been used for centuries at the Hydrotherapy Center to address a variety of more severe dermatological conditions such as atopic dermatitis and burns.
- Soothes redness associated with inflammation
- Calms itching sensations
- Rich in silicate and trace elements
- Low salt mineral content does not dry out the skin
- pH 7.5 – perfect balance of anions and cations
- Sterile packaging– bacteriologically pure
- Hypoallergenic and non-comedogenic
- Protected by a tamper-proof seal
Who is it for?
This product have unlimited uses, including the following:
- Hydrate dry, sensitive skin
- Reduce redness post workout
- Calm irritated skin
- Tone dry or sensitive skin after cleansing
- Set mineral makeup
- Soothe diaper rash
- Refresh skin while traveling
How should I use it?
Spray onto the skin in a fine mist. Leave on for 2 to 3 minutes, then gently pat dry. Spray on as often as necessary.
- Avène Thermal Spring Water (100%) - Soothes and softens
- Nitrogen (gas) - Non-flammable inert gas that is ozone friendly